The only thing I can’t control is the spin in the press. And so if I know I can’t control that, I have to let it go. In some ways, though, you can control it. I really didn’t like the whole serial-dater thing. I thought it was a really sexist angle on my life. And so I stopped dating people, because it meant a lot to me the set the record straight - that I do not need some guy around in order to get inspiration, in order to make a great record, in order to live my life, in order to feel okay about myself. And I wanted to show my fans the same thing.
1. I saw you today. you looked at me twice and pretended you never saw me.
2. I saw you today. you looked at her the same way you use to look at me.
3. I saw you today. you were all alone and oh fuck how badly I wanted to wrap my arms around you and never let go.
4. I saw you today. I felt like I was drowning and I didn’t even have enough courage to smile.
5. I saw you today. this is the first day in 27 that I’ve been out.
6. I saw you today. you looked at me with so much love in your eyes. I kept on walking.
7. I saw you today. you told me you missed me, but I don’t miss you.
I wonder if Taylor’s going to post lyrics to Shake It Off tomorrow or post lyrics to a different song.
Nah cause dat track list iz WRONG
Yeah but isn’t…